Ayuda en Español For updates and community, please visit us here: RSS

Contact Info. to File a Complaint

How to get help

If you fear your home was built with defective drywall, these are some places to turn.


US Consumer Product Safety Commission

www.cpsc.gov/info/drywall/index.html or 800-638-2772

Florida Attorney General

www.myfloridalegal.com or 866-966-7226 in Florida

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

www.800helpfla.com or 800-435-7352

Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation

www.myfloridalicense.com or 850-487-1395

Florida Department of Financial Services

www.myfloridacfo.com/Consumers/contactus.htm or 877-693-5236

Broward County, Consumer Protection Division

www.broward.org/consumer/welcome.htm or 954-765-4400, Press 8

Miami-Dade County, Consumer Services Department

www.miamidade.gov/csd/ or 305-375-3677

Palm Beach County, Consumer Affairs Division


Phone: West Palm Beach Area: 561-712-6600 or Boca Raton/Delray Beach/Glades 888-852-7362


Florida Department of Health

www.doh.state.fl.us and click on the imported drywall link at the bottom of the page

Consumer Safety Product Commission